Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a great time with your families.
With some time to yourselves, we thought your entrepreneurial spirits might be craving some intellectual stimulus. Here are some book recommendations from the Entrepreneurship Club @ HBS’ leadership team. Happy Reading!
- The hidden cost of bootstrapping — recommended by Jeff Chen
- Shoe Dog — recommended by @Ankith
- Regulatory Hacking: A Playbook for Startups — recommended by Chris Offensend
- How to get startups ideas? — recommended by Laurens De Poorter
- Delirious New York — recommended by Evgeny Artyukov
- The Complete Perfectionist — recommended by Jad Esber(see highlighted quotes)
“The great works of others are now my tuning forks.”
“If they give you lined paper, write the other way…”
“book that helped me understand my self psychology better, and navigate through anxious times”
“classic book by the founder of techstars giving 101 type advice on how VCs and fundraising work”